Vobšem, es viņam piestādīju 5 gadus vecu e-vēstuli uz štatiem. Tagad vēl fanoju par savu toreizējo angleni, kas bija tikpat dīvaina, cik tagad ir mana latviešu valoda. Anglene tagad man vairs nav, runāt un rakstīt es tajā neprotu, tikai lasīt fakin viasatu.
"Feels like a party here: nice virtual company, brightly lightened room, still few things to do and comforting feeling of being busy and of that I haven't been lazy today. Wait! Sunday's been VERY productive.1. Finished the statement for some application which always makes me sick. Is that because I am feeling like selling myself (my brain in this case), proving that I am worth someone's attention... The thing I hate the most, LOL. I am soooo arrogant to always think I am too good for everyone (except you which I am equally good for). But I have it finished and2. Even found a guy who luckily is an editor and he even checked the entire thing to fix my weird syntax. He just said I am not totally hopeless, just partially hopeless. And I suspect he didn't mean syntax.3. Made zact amount of money to finally get these cool glasses, so there is a hope for me to see the world in its real colors and not to look like a teacher. Yay!4. Cooked mushrooms yesterday and of course, left them in the oven for too long until the stink and smoke filled all of my house. Mushrooms were totally wonderful, almost swallowed my tongue. But the oven really needed some cleaning. Well, I cleaned it today and guess what???? This oven is not black as I thought, it was light grey! What things one can find out when creeping into the oven (how ambivalent)... Yeah, and I looked like a chimneysweep right after. Rather sexy.5. Answered a thousand of freaky mails from perverts, friends, tutors and just the guys. Rather annoying.Now about things I haven't done today.1. I haven't brushed. I can't. No, don't make me do this.2. Couldn't hold off watching two episodes of Sex and the City again. Watching??? Re-watching?? Re-re-re-re-watching? I have seen them for, like, 7 times each. I prolly need some medicine. Or a shag. Or shopping.3. Haven't said to myself "No, you are not going to write him anything. He hasn't been online." Ok, what I have said to myself in your defence was: "It's a night there where he is, you butthead! He can't be sleeping and chasing you at the same time". I have split personality."

Nav komentāru:
Ierakstīt komentāru